"Irish cream hot chocolate bombs turn your favorite cold-weather beverage into a delicious and warm dessert cocktail. To make this adults-only holiday beverage you’ll need a silicone chocolate mold, a few ingredients, and some Irish cream liqueur."
1. STOVETOP: Create a double boiler by setting a bowl over a pot of boiling water. Place 6 ounces chopped white baking chocolate, (or 1 cup chocolate chips) into the top bowl. Stir often until chocolate is melted.
2. Add a large spoonful of the melted chocolate into each of the 6 cavities in your silicone chocolate bomb mold. Smooth the chocolate up the sides of the mold with the back of a spoon making sure to completely coat the sides of each cavity.
4. Reheat the chocolate if necessary, then repeat the process by adding another spoonful of melted chocolate into each of the chilled mold cavities. Return the mold to the refrigerator or freezer to set.
8. Working with one bomb at a time, press one of the top half rounds against the heated plate to slightly melt the rim and smooth out the edge. Place the empty half round over the filled bottom half round to seal. Repeat with the remaining two chocolate bombs.
9. If your seams are not tight enough or if they look messy, warm a spoon (dipping it in the hot water or run it under a hot faucet) then run back of the spoon along the seam to melt the chocolate and seal the edge.
10. OPTIONAL: Reheat any leftover chocolate chips (use the same method as step 1) then drizzle over the filled chocolate bombs, finishing with a dusting of extra hot cocoa mix. Return to the refrigerator or freezer to fully set.
2. Place one hot chocolate bomb into you favorite large cup or mug. Pour the hot milk over the ball. The hot chocolate bomb should burst open, releasing the hot cocoa and marshmallows. Stir until smooth and enjoy.