with Sweet & Spicy Sauce
– mayonnaise – honey – sriracha sauce
– sweet potato – grated ginger root – egg – all purpose flour – cinnamon – ground fennel – kosher salt – Peanut oil for frying
Sweet Potato Fritters
Easy to Make
wash, peel & grate sweet potatoes
mix your ingredients and form your fritters
1. Gently place fritters in oil, ensuring they're not touching each other or the sides of the pan.
2. Fry for 2 -3 minutes on each side, adjusting time to achieve a light golden brown surface.
3. Place on paper towels to drain and salt lightly while they are still hot.
1. Combine mayo, honey, and sriracha in a small bowl. Whisk to smooth out any lumps.
for the sauce
Spicy sweet sriracha sauce has the perfect balance of flavor, heat, and sweet.
A little sweet and a little tangy, this Cranberry Apple Stuffing
Oven roasted root vegetables with a honey brown butter sage sauce