1. In a large bowl combine together the the flour, salt and pepper. Stir then pour onto a large plate.
2. In the same bowl combine together the panko, seasoning blend, and parmesan cheese. Stir then pour onto a large plate.
3. Dip fish into the egg mixture, allowing any excess to drip off.
4. Coat fish in the panko mixture, shaking off any excess. Place on a clean plate and allow to rest 1 - 2 minutes so the panko can adhere.
1. When the oven and frying pan are preheated, add the 2 tablespoons of oil to the hot pan. Allow to heat 1 minute. Carefully add fish fillets to the hot oil.
2. Cook in the oven for 3 - 4 minutes, then carefully flip over.
3. Cook an additional 3 - 4 minutes, then check with a meat thermometer for an internal temperature of at least 140 degrees.
4. While fish cook, set up a cooling rack over a couple layers of paper towels.